Since helping and inspiring others is the heart of her mission, Chef Kirsten is honored to have been featured on Food Network (winner of Guy’s Grocery Games), FOX, NBC, the cover of the February 2016 Woman’s Day Magazine, The Huffington Post and various other magazine, television and radio programs. While not in the kitchen she collaborates with whole food and health organizations including Washington Beef Association and Tree Top as a chef spokesperson.
- Winner of Food Network’s Guys Grocery Games Episode “Caught In The Middle”
- Cover story for February 2016 Woman’s Day Magazine heart health feature.
- 2014 Best Food Blog in Seattle as voted in the NBC affiliate Evening Magazine Best of Western Washington polls
- 2013 American Heart Association Lifestyle Change Award on behalf of the BetterU program
- Founder/CEO of Mesa de Vida
For press inquiries, please contact